IBPS PO Common Interview Results 2013 Announced: Check Results Now
The Weekend might have bring the smiles back on the faces of those who have appeared for the IBPS PO Common Interviews last month, as IBPS had announced the Common Interview Results for PO/MT CWE held on 17th June, 2012.
Now, these Passed students in the Combined Results (CWE + Common Interview) can now apply for 22400 PO Jobs in 20 Public Sector Banks in India.
As, the IBPS PO Common Interview results are announced, all eyes are now focused on 20th Feb, when the Registration Process for obtaining the preference of banks by successful candidates will begin.
The Registration Process will conclude on 28th Feb, 2013. However, IBPS will publish a separate Notification this week for Registration Process. So Keep checking this page, for future IBPS PO Updates.
How Many Pass ?
It is a tricky Question, and Only IBPS can answer How many students have actually passed the Common Interview as there is no Ranking list published by IBPS.
It is worth mentioning here that close to 63000 students were invited and appeared for Common Interviews, last month. These 63,000 students will now be competing for 22440 PO Jobs in 20 participating banks.
How to Check the Common Interview Results ?
The results are already uploaded and can be checked Online at the IBPS Website by following the steps given below
1) Log on to the IBPS Offcial Website @ www.ibps.in
2) Next, open CWE PO/MT March, 2012 Link on the left sidebar.
3) Then you will another page with lot of links. Open the Link with text marked "Click Here To View Result of Common Interview for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE-POs/MTs-II)
4) Now, you will be taken to Result page, where you can check your result by entering your Registration details and then click on the "Submit" Button.
5) After that your result will be displayed on the Screen, that contains the Combined Score Obtained in the Interview and CWE.
How IBPS Calculate the Scores ?
IBPS is following the criteria, as set by the Govt for the Final Scores ie 80:20 Ratio, where 80 % of the wightage is given to Scores obtained in the written exam, while the left 20 % wightage is given for Interview.
So Here is the formula..
With this formula, you can easily calculate your Interview Scores.
Total combined score (Tcs) = (CWE score / 250) * 80 + Interview score (IS)IS = (CWE / 250) * 80 – Tcs
Share your Marks ?
Now, Its time to share your marks and Discuss with other candidates about their combined obtained scores in the CWE and Interview in the Comment Section below.
And Don't forget to "Subscribe by Mail" to get all the Latest Updates about IBPS Exam Updates in future.
Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail
Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!
Posted by IBPS Portal on 2:28 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry