Now Check your IBPS Clerk CWE Score 2013 Online
Earlier, this month, IBPS had announced the Results for the Clerk CWE held in Dec-2012.IBPS had taken everyone by surprise, when they declare the CWE results with in the span of 13 Days, thanks to the Online test.
Now Passed students in the CWE will have to appear in the Common Interviews to be conducted by IBPS later this year.
All the students who have passed the CWE will be eager to know about the Scores they have obtained in the Written Exam.We feel happy to inform you that IBPS had uploaded the marks on their Offcial Website.
So, you can now, check your Score Online at the IBPS Offcial Website.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Scores Online ?
To check your IBPS Clerk Score, you simply have to follow the steps given below:
1) Log on to IBPS Offcial Website (www.ibps,in)
2) On the Homepage, click on the scrolling link marked " Scores of IBPS CWE Clerks-II, Online Exam Held on 15th / 16th / 22nd / 23rd / 29th and 30th December 2012"
3) Now, you can check your Scores, online by entering your Registration Details (Like Registration No and Password) and click on the "Submit" button.
4) After, that a Scorecard will be displayed on your Computer Screen, containing your Total Marks and Marks Obtained in each subject.
State-wise Cut Off's Scores Released
Meanwhile, IBPS had also released the State-wise Cut off marks. In the previous IBPS Clerk CWE, the Cutt marks in the Individual Tests/Sections is 24 (For General Category) and 21 (For Others), while in this 2012 Edition of CWE, the Cut Off marks have seen a huge Decline.
- For General Category: 19 marks
- For Others (SC/ST/OBC): 17 marks
Share your Marks?
After checking your IBPS Clerk Score, you can share your Marks and State in the Comments below and Discuss with other candidates.
You can also Share your Marks on our Facebook Discussion thread at the link below
Click Here to Share your IBPS Clerk Score on IBPS Portal Facebook page
Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail
Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!
Posted by IBPS Portal on 11:33 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry