RBI 29th April 2012 GA Question Paper useful for IBPS and SBI Exam 2012
RBI had conducted the Written Exam today i.e on 29th April, 2012.The Question paper is simple and all the questions in the 5 sections are relevant and can be attempted with ease.Since the exam is of 2 hours, so the time management is key factor for this exam.RBI Assistant Exam on 29th April, 2012 is being conducted on two shifts i.,e Morning and Evening
The Question paper for RBI's Assistant Exam 2012 is set by IBPS, so those students who are preparing for SBI Assistant Exam 2012 and IBPS PO Exam June 2012, must through the General Awareness Questions of Today's RBI Paper as it will help them in their preparation for the Upcoming IBPS and SBI Exams 2012.
I also appeared for the RBI Assistant Exam in the morning shift at the Jammu center.As all of us know the Question Paper is to be handed over to the Examiner after the exam, so getting the Complete Question Paper is difficult, but i memorized some of the Questions that were asked in the General Awareness Section.
Here are some of the Questions that were asked in the General Awareness Section of the RBI Assistant Exam Question Paper of 29th April, 2012.However, the maximum number of Questions asked in the section is 40
1). Who is the present Solicitor-General of India ?
2). Who among the Following is the Deputy Governor of RBI ?
3). With Which country, USA called off the war after 9 years ?
4). Which among the Following is not the Currency of any country ?
5) To which country did USA asked India to stop importing crude oil ?
6) Which among the following terms is associated with the game of Cricket ?
7). Dipika who recently won the Crocodile Challenge Cup 2012 is associated with which game ?
8). Winner of Padam Vibhushan Award 2012 ?
9) Who among the following won the Nobel Prize 2011 for Literature ?
10). Which actress won the National Film Award 2011 ?
11). Who among the following the President of a country ?
12) India recently started a nuclear plant at ?
13) Which county launched tiangpong I in Orbit ?
14) Recently China Started Seychelles >project at which Sea ?
15) Sachin Scored his 100th ton against which country ?
16) India's Credit Rating agency ?
17) Newly Elected Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh ?
18) Meaning of alphabet F in NBFC ?
19) Essential requirement to involve poor people in Financial Inclusion ?
20) Author of the Book Malgudi Days ?
21) Who among the following is the author of India Origin ?
22) The Objective of Signing Kyoto Protocol ?
23) Which among the following is the member country of the BRICS ?
24) Scheme to attract more Children to the School ?
25) Functions of the NABARD Bank ?
26) Scheme to make India Slum Free ?
27) Which is not directly related to RBI ?
28) Govt of India had recommended to bring a new act in ?
29) Which country will host the 2018 Common Wealth Games ?
30) With Which cup is the game of Lawn Tennis Associated ?
31) What is the Unit of Measurement of Heat ?
32) Smallest coin in India ?
33) Which among the following words is related to economics ?
Update: These are the 33 Questions that are asked in the RBI Question Paper of 29th April, 2012.I will update this page with more questions soon.If any one of the readers have appeared in the RBI Assistant Exam of 29th April, 2012, then they are invited to Share the Questions in the Comment Section given below
Preparing for and SBI Assistant Exam and IBPS PO Exam 2012 ?
If you are going to appear in the IBPS Exam 2012 and SBI Exams 2012, then you must also go though the IBPS PO Question Paper 2012 and the IBPS Clerk General Awareness Questions 2011 given below.These Question Papers will give you an idea about the nature of the Questions asked in the exam and will boost your preparation strategy for the Upcoming Exams
IBPS PO Previous Question Paper of 2011 (Useful for IBPS PO Exam June 2012)IBPS Clerk Question Paper 2011 (Useful for SBI Clerk Exam May-June 2012)
Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail
Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!