IBPS Online Application Form 2012-IBPS PO Online Registration 2012
A complete Tutorial on IBPS Online Registration 2012 for IBPS PO exam 2012
IBPS PO Recruitment 2012 have been announced and the Online Registration for the IBPS PO Exam 2012 had started from 9th March, 2012 and will conclude on 30th March, 2012.If you are new to this page and would like to Know about the IBPS Notification 2012 , then you must read our previous detailed post on IBPS PO/MT Recruitment March 2012
We have received emails from most of the candidates enquiring about How to Submit Online Application for IBPS PO Recruitment 2012.So in this tutorial on IBPS Online Application Registration process, we will discuss in details the Pre-Requirements, Post-Requirement and Actual Procedure for IBPS Online Application Submission.
First and Most Important thing is to remember the Dates for Submitting the Online Application form
- Dates for Submitting the Online Application form : 9th March, 2012 to 30th March, 2012
- Dates for Payment of Application Fees
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 9th March, 2012 to 30 th March, 2012
- Offline Payment of Application Fees: 9th March, 2012 to 7th April, 2012
List of Documents or things required before Submitting the Online Application form
A Valid Email Address: Email address is required in order to receive Updates from IBPS. (Eg. After Submitting the Online Application Form, IBPS will inform you by mail that you application is submitted with mentioned Registration Details).Apart from it, you will also receive your IBPS PO Call Letter in your email address.Another thing is that if you qualify the IBPS PO Exam, 2012 then you will receive Conformation mail from IBPS that contains Tracking Number of IBPS Score cards.
So you must have a valid email address before applying for IBPS PO Exam 2012,If you don't have one then you must creates a new email address by using the ,mail services of Google, Yahoo, Hot mail etc.The Email address must be kept active for minimum duration of 6 month.
Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature: Candidates must scan their Passport Photo and Signature as these are to be uploaded at the time of Online Registration.The Size of Photo must be between 20 Kb to 50 Kb and Signature size must be 10Kb to 20 Kb
Note: Scanned Photo and scanned signature must be preserved in case you wish to apply for Other Competitive Exams that require Online Form Submission and Registration.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs 50/- (For SC/ST/PWD candidates) and Rs 450/- (for Others) will have to be deposited either at through Online Mode or Offline Mode.
Students must Undergo the Steps given below in order to Submit their IBPS Online Application for IBPS PO Exam 2012 Registration
- Candidates can submit their Online Application Only at the IBPS Official Website (www.ibps.in).After Opening (www.ibps.in).After that candidates must click on the link "CWE PO / MT March 2012 " on the Left Side of the Home Page.After that candidates will have to click on the appropriate link for submitting the Online Application form.
- On the new page, candidates will have to click on the "Apply Online" link.This will open the Online Application form.
- After that candidates will have to carefully fill the Online application form by following the On-Screen instructions and upload the Scanned Signature and Scanned Photo.
Mode of Payment:
At the end of the Application form, candidates will have to specify the Payment Option.There are two modes of making Payment i.e Online Mode or Offline Mode
Online Payment of Application Fees
- In case of Online Payment mode, candidates will have to fill all the details carefully and then select Online Payment Mode.After that candidates must click on the submit button.
- The Payment gateway is integrated with the Online Application form and the payment process is completed by following the On-screen instruction given on the payment page
- The Online payment can be made through Master Card / Debit Card / Visa or Internet banking.
- If the Online Payment Transaction is successful, the the E Receipt will be generated that must be printed for future reference
- After making the Online Payment,a Registration No. and Password will be generated by the System and same must be noted down.A Confirmation mail be will sent be IBPS that contains the Registration Details (Like Registration Number and Password)
Offline Payment of Application Fees
- In case of Offline Payment.candidates will have to fill the Online Application form carefully and select Payment Mode as " CBS through one of the 6 designated PSBs".
- After that Candidates will have to click on the "Submit Button".The System will generate an Fee Payment Challan and Registration Number and Password.The Registration at this stage is only provisional
- Candidates will have to take the Print out of the Fee payment Challan and deposit the Application fee in any of these banks "Bank of Baroda , Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India"
- Only After depositing the Application fees, the registration process is completed.After submitting the application fees, a conformation SMS / e mail will be sent by IBPS after the 2 working days of Payment of Application fees.
Details: Candidates are required to go through the Complete Details given in the Detailed Advt at the Link given below
Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail
Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!