Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank (APGVB) Recruitment 2013 : 281 vacancies
Grameen Banks in India are on a hiring spree, since the IBPS RRB Results are announced.There are 82 Regional Rural Banks (Or Gramin Banks) that will recruit candidates, who have been declared successful in the IBPS CWE for RRB's for Officers and Clerk vacancies.
It is worth mentioning here that all the Regional Rural Banks are now under the IBPS Platform and will recruit candidates based on the Scores obtained in the CWE
In this post, we are going to share the Notification issued by Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank (APGVB) regarding the Officer and Clerk vacancies. These Jobs have been notified under the APGVB Recruitment 2013 and the bank had invited application from those who have passed the IBPS RRB Exam for Officers and Assistants
APGVB Recruitment 2013 : Vacancy DetailsAndhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank (APGVB) invited applications for the below mentioned posts.
1. Officer Scale – III: 05 posts
2. Officer Scale – II : 38 posts
3. Officer Scale – I: 156 posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 82 posts
Selection Process: The recruitment for the above mentioned posts will be done on the Candidates performance in the personal Interview and the Final Merit is decided on the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Interview and IBPS Score take together.
Who is Eligible to apply for APGVB Recruitment 2013 ?
Applicants willing to apply for Officers and Assistant Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank must full fill the below mentioned Eligibility criteria
Age Limit: For each vacancy, there is a different Age Requirement, which is given below
- For Officers Scale-III: Below 40 years
- For Officers Scale-II: Min: 21 years and Max: 32 years
- For Officers Scale-I : Min: 18 years and Max: 28 years
- For Office Assistants: Min: 18 years and Max: 28 years
IBPS Score: Applicants must have valid IBPS Scorecards issued by IBPS Mumbai and must have obtained the Minimum Scores required for each of posts, as mentioned in the Notification.
How to Apply?
Applicants will have to apply Online at the Banks Official Website from 31-12-2012 to 11-01-2013
- Applicants will first have to deposit an application fee of Rs 100 (Rs 20 for SC/ST/PWD) either through NEFT OR CBS Challan form and obtain the Receipt of the application fee.
- After Depositing the fees, applicants will have to apply Online by logging on to the Banks Official website at www. apgvbank.in.
- Candidates will have to select the appropriate link and fill the Online form, by following the On-Screen Instructions
- After Submitting the form, applicants will have to take the Print out of the System Generated Application form and preserve it for future usage
Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail
Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!
Posted by IBPS Portal on 11:39 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry