15 more Current Affairs Questions 2012 for IBPS PO and SBI Clerk Exam
A few days had left for the SBI Clerk Exam and IBPS PO Exam 2012 and students are busy in brushing themselves with the Latest Current Affairs and Current Events for the preparation of General Awareness Section.In our previous post, we have discussed in details the preparation strategy to be used for this section.If you missed out that post, then you can check it at the link given below:
General Awareness Preparation for IBPS PO Exam
After going through this post, now you will have some idea about the composition of this section and accordingly you can prepare for the same.In order to provide students with the Study Material for the preparation of General Awareness section, we are regularly posting Quizzes and Question Answers that would be helpful for the Upcoming Bank PO and Clerk Exams viz SBI Clerk Exam (On 27th May, 2012 and 4th June, 2012) and IBPS PO Exam (On 17th June, 2012)
In this post, we are covering the Current Affairs sub-section in the General Awareness Sections.Readers are advised to go through these questions as who knows that these questions may appear in the Upcoming Bank Exams.
15 Current Affairs Questions for SBI Clerk Exam and IBPS PO Exam 2012
1) The Fourth BRICS Summit was recently held at
(a) New Delhi
2) In the recently held BRICS summit in New Delhi, the leaders proposed the like hood of setting up a Financial institution that will provide funds for accounts that did not get favor from World Bank or IMF? The name of the proposed financial institution is
(a) BRICS Monetary Forum
(b) BRICS Bank
(c) BRICS Economic Forum
(d) None of the above
3). Who among the following the President of Brazil ?
(a) Dilma Rouseff
(b) Dimitry Medvedev
(c) Christina Lagarde
(d) Zacob Zuma
4) Recently, the Lok Sabha had passed the bill which provides for a mechanism for investigation against the Judges. That Bill is
(a) Judges Inquiry Bill 2011
(b) Judges Investigation Act 2011
(c) Judicial Standards and Accountability Bill, 2010
(d) None of the Above
5) Which Country has recently offered India to provide with Nuclear Reactors?
(a) South Korea
(b) North Korea
6). The Planning Commission of India had recently published the approach paper of 2012 -2017 Five year plan. This 5 year plan is India’s
(a) 11th Five Year Plan
(b) 12th Five Year Plan
(c) 13th Five Year Plan
(d) 14th Five Year Plan
7). Who among the below is the present Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission of India ?
(a) C Rangarajan
(b) Bimal Jalan
(c) Montek Singh Alhuwalia
(d) Y. V Reddy
8) Who presented the Union Railway Budget 2012-13 in the Lok Sabha ?
(a) Dinesh Trivedi
(b) Mukul Roy
(c) Mamta Banerjee
(d) Lalu Prasad Yadav
9) The Planning Commission of India had recently transferred the Pradan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) that was working under the Ministry of Social Empowerment and Justice to which among the Following Ministries?
(a) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
(b) Ministry of Urban Development
(c) Ministry of Labour and Employment
(d) Ministry of Rural Development
10). Sachin Tendulkar was recently in news for Scoring 100th century in International cricket. Against which country did Sachin achieved this marvelous feat ?
(c) Sri Lanka
11). Who among the following is elected as the New Chief Minister of Goa ?
(a) Digambar Kamat
(b) Pratapsing Rane
(c) Manohar Parikar
(d) None of the Above
12) Akhilesh Yadav, who recently become the Newly elected chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh belongs to which among the following Political parties?
(a) Bahujan Samaj Party
(b) Samjawadi Party
(c) Janta Dal United
(d) Communist Part of India (CPI)
13) Who among the following is the newly elected Chief Minister of Uttarakhand ?
(a) Ramesh Pokhriyal
(b) Harish Rawat
(c) B.C Khanduri
(d) Vijay Bahuguna
14) Who among the Following will become the next President of World Bank succeeding Mr Robert Zoellick for a 5 year term beginning 1 July, 2012 ?
(a) Makhtar Diop
(b) Jim Yong Kim
(c) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
(d) None of the Above
15) The 5th BRICS Summit 2013 will be hosted by which of the following Countries?
(d) South Africa
After Reading This Quiz, Students Read these Articles and Quizzes
SBI Clerk 27th May 2012 Question Paper
Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail
Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!